Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sends consumer incorrect billing


I feel this problem, occur often where companies get things mixed up and tend to send information to wrong person. In my opinion, yes I do feel the company should compensate the consumer for the time and effort it took to straighten out the mistake. But in reality does it really happen? No I don’t think so, companies are too big to go in and make every customer happy, I think the smaller companies may but bigger ones like for example; American Express who caused problems for a customer I don’t think they took time to compensate him.

“The nightmare begun when American Express sent me a letter saying that they made an error and sent a charge to another cardmember when it was supposed to be mine. Even in the same copies that they sent me, it wasn't my account number or my name or my signature; it was a charge of $1770.00. I called almost weekly for one year, they opened 4 different investigations and nothing. What they did to help me? Nothing! Everytime that I called the operator they only did one of two thing: open an investigation and tell me to wait the outcome; or pay the amount. But in each investigation they only write a letter without any explanation, just saying I have to pay.”

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/credit_cards/amex_incorrect.html#ixzz14dHxFvSd

No comments:

Post a Comment